Hello DeBakey Scholars,
As you may have heard, Superintendent Carranza has relaxed the dress code to allow families to recover from damage caused by Hurricane Harvey flooding. Here are some pointers you can use to guide your clothing choices.
- If you purchased uniforms, and your uniforms were not damaged by flood waters, you may wear them.
- You may wear jeans and t-shirts. T-shirts should be school-appropriate.
- Any clothing you choose should be appropriate for school; for example: knee-length shorts and skirts.
- For comfort, you should plan to bring a jacket or sweater.
- Please wear closed-toe shoes.
Resources are available for students needing additional clothing assistance. We look forward to seeing you Monday, September 11, 2017.