Welcome Back to School!! We hope everyone had a great first week. We know there are some things that need to be worked out but hopefully the week was smoother than expected. Here are some helpful tips for this school year:
- Download and use the PowerSchool App. This app is helpful because you can see your child’s classes, assignments, schedule, and grades in one place. You can log in to the site directly or use the app. Each student has a unique code that should have been emailed to you. If you have not recevied this code contact the school.
- Set and establish routines
- Create a dedicated work space
- Keep up with communication and updates
- Check in daily
- Encourage physical activity
- Be familiair with tools and resources
Here is a link to the HISD website with more detailed information: https://www.houstonisd.org/cms/lib2/TX01001591/Centricity/Domain/52296/Parent%20Supporting%20Virtual%20Learning_%20English.pdf
The first PTO meeting for the 2020-2021 school year will be this Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at 6:30 pm via Zoom.