FUTURE BENEFACTOR WALL
Here are some important details about the Benefactor Wall:
- The Benefactor Wall is in the shape of a DNA helix. The DNA structure reflects the school’s STEM focus and will have 202 plaques for potential donors. The Benefactor Wall costs $12,000 to produce, transport, and install. However, once it is completed, the PTO can potentially raise $88,000 for student activities and teachers’ professional development. If you would like to sponsor the cost of the structure ($12K) or know someone who would like to, please contact our fundraising team at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Sponsor’s legacy will have a prominent dedication plaque.
- Donate $500 and become a Benefactor. Of this $500, $64 will be used to create your name plate (in blue or silver), and $436 will go towards the PTO fund. Your donations are tax-deductible and will optimize the success of your child as well as the entire student body and teachers. We hope to get 101 benefactors this year, raising $44,000 for the school.
- If you have questions please contact our fundraising team at email@example.com You may also call us at: Mrs. Ziba Mehra (323) 332-6942 or Dr. Trina Nguyen (346) 800-7791.
- To donate first please email the fundraising Co-Chairs at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: a) Your First and Last Name b) Your Color Selection c) How You Want The Name To Appear; there are 50 characters available including spaces.
- To pay the $500 donation please go to https://debakeypto.org/fundraising/donate/ or click on donate under the fundraising tab on the website. Or you may mail a check made payable to: DeBakey High School for Health Professions PTO. The mailing address is 2545 Pressler Street, Houston, TX 77030.