- Title I Parent and Family Survey Processes
- BCM to Provide Covid-19 Vaccines on Campus
- REMINDER: Class of 2022 Movie Night – May 28, 6-9PM
- Volunteering Reminder
On June 1, between 2:00 pm and 4:00 pm, Baylor College of Medicine will be on the DeBakey campus to provide COVID-19 vaccines to DeBakey students 12 years and older, siblings 12 years and older, and parents.
If you are interested in obtaining a COVID vaccine, please visit the DeBakey HSHP HUB or website to register for a time slot to obtain a vaccine. Students under 18 years of age will need parent approval. The required parental forms will be provided when registering.
In this issue:
- 2021/2022 PTO Meeting Schedule
- C/O 2022 Movie Night – May 28, 6-9PM
- Important Dates for the 2021/2022 HISD Academic Year
- News to Watch For
- HISD Fine Arts Summer Workshops
- COVID-19 Vaccination Sites for Children 12+
- Support DeBakey PTO through AmazonSmile!